adsense vinculo

How to learn antibiotics in an easy way...

I am often asked “how can doctors remember the different antibiotic spectrums of activity”? This is a difficult task as there are so many. Personally I have never found lists of medical information that helpful, I would much rather come up with a mnemonic. However, I’m stumped for a mnemonic to remember antibiotic spectrum of activity, so a list it must be. What I have done though is reduce a very long list into six short related lists, which I hope are easier to remember.
These are the different classes of medications and their mechanism of action. I’ve sorted them by which ones are exclusively Gram + or Gram – and which ones do both.
Here’s a handy mnemonic for remembering the antibiotics that act on the ribosomes (I find they’re the most confusing to remember):


Buy AT 30
Aminoglycosides
Tetracyclines
CELL for 50
Clindamycin
Erythromycin
Linezolid

Antibiotic Spectrums





Te invitamos a compartir conocimiento!!!
Síguenos
FACEBOOK: Medicina mnemotecnias 
Otros temas de interés:
How to learn antibiotics in an easy way... Reviewed by medicina mnemotecnias on 11:54 p.m. Rating: 5

No hay comentarios. :

All Rights Reserved by Medicina mnemotecnias © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger , Designed by Sweetheme

Formulario de contacto

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

Bofito Lopez. Con tecnología de Blogger.